Nov. 24, 2009
- With the win, New Mexico is now 17-7 all-time against Northern Arizona and 13-1 against the Lumberjacks in The Pit.
- The Lobos began the game on a 12-0 run over the first 5:06. The Lumberjacks finally got on the scoreboard on a Tiffany Amos 3-pointer at the 14:54 mark.
- New Mexico limited NAU to a paltry 2-16 (12.5%) from the field over the first 10:43 of the first half. The Lumberjacks finished shooting 26.8%, the lowest a Lobos' opponent has shot this season.
- Northern Arizona didn't break into double-figures scoring until the 5:49 mark of the first half off Melissa Spaich's jumper.
- The Lobos led by as many as 26 in the first half and by 32 in the second half.
- New Mexico out-rebounded the Lumberjacks 25-12 in the second half.
Senior Amy Beggin
- Went 2-6 from behind the three-point stripe, bringing her season total to nine and her career total to 163. Beggin ranks fourth all-time in Lobo history in three-pointers made and is now one behind Abby Garchek for third all-time.
Senior Valerie Kast
- Had 2 blocks to up her career total to 67. Kast moves to within 11 of Carol Moreland for sixth all-time in Lobo history.
Freshman Caroline Durbin
- Made the first 3-pointer of her Lobo career on her first career attempt at the 3:44 mark of the first half.
Junior Jessica Kielpinski
- Pulled down a season-high eight rebounds. Her previous high was five against Oklahoma State on Nov. 18, 2009.
- Tied her career-high with 3 blocks. She last had three blocks on Feb. 11, 2009 against Air Force.
Sophomore Sara Halasz
- Set a season and career-high with 10 rebounds. Her previous best was six, achieved last vs. Florida Gulf Coast on Nov. 15, 2009.