March 26, 2012
The University of New Mexico football team is up and running for 2012 with spring practice in session.
Now, coach Bob Davie is inviting all high school coaches around the state of New Mexico not only to acquaint themselves with the Lobo coaching staff but also to inspect the foundation-laying process for the UNM program from its inception.
UNM will host its annual Football Coaches Clinic on April 14, beginning at 8 a.m. at the Tow Diehm Complex.
The schedule of events:
- 8 a.m. – Attend Lobo position-group meetings.
- 10 a.m.-12:20 p.m. – Attend Lobo football practice.
- 12:30-1 p.m. – Lunch in the End Zone Club (third floor of the Tow Diehm Complex).
- 1-1:45 p.m. – Group Clinic Session.
* Head coach Bob Davie
* Offensive coordinator Bob DeBesse
* Defensive coordinator Jeff Mills
* Special Teams Presentation by assistant coach Coleman Hutzler
- 1:45-2:45 p.m. – Position coaches available for individual clinics.
- 2:45 – Conclusion.
- 3 p.m. – Coaches Social at Coaches Bar and Grill (1414 Central Ave. SE).
The clinic is free. Lunch is $8 per person (NCAA rules mandate a charge).
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions or further information, please contact Brian DeSpain, Lobo football director of operations, at 505-925-5700.