Nov. 11, 2007
- With the 5-1 win, New Mexico has now won the last five in the series with San Jose State by a 17-4 goal differential.
- Junior Chris Wright scored two goals for the second straight game. He now leads the MPSF 12 goals. His 27 points on the season are also a league-high. Wright now has six career multi-goal games, including three this season. Wright now has 20 career goals, tying for seventh all time at UNM with former MLS player Edmundo Rodriguez (1991-92).
- Senior Diego Barrera had two assists in the game, taking over the MPSF lead with eight on the season.
- New Mexico finishes the season with a 5-2-1 mark at the UNM Soccer Complex. The Lobos are now 45-5-5 at the UNM Soccer Complex in head coach Jeremy Fishbein's six seasons.
- The Lobos have scored seven goals in their last two matches and lead the MPSF in team scoring, goals and assists.
- Senior Blake Danaher played in his 78 career game today, tying for ninth with David Metzler (1987-90) and Steve Kraemer (1994-97) on the Lobos' all-time list.