Printable & Downloadable Schedules
Lobo team schedules are now available for print and download. As the start of each season arrives, the new schedule for that respective sport will be available. You must have a free Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view and print PDF files. You may also download the schedules to Microsoft Outlook and sync with handheld devices. Complete instructions are below.
|Instructions for .csv Files (Outlook 2003):
Downloading the .csv file:
- Click the icon in the .csv column next to the sport you want to download.
- Save the file to a location that you will remember.
- After it has finished downloading, locate the file and follow your calendar program's instructions for importing events.
Importing the schedule to your Outlook calendar:
- From the top toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
- From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
- In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import "filename.csv" into folder: Calendar."
- In the Map Custom Fields pop-up window, click and drag the fields from the left window into the right window, as follows:
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time
END_TIME to End Time
SUBJECT to Subject
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
- Click OK, then click Finish
- A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from "filename.csv" into Calendar"
|Instructions for .ics Files (iCal, Outlook 2007, Google and Yahoo! Calendar):
Apple iCal - Mac:
- From within iCal, choose "Subscribe" from the "Calendar" menu at the top of your screen.
- Enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file in the "Subscribe to:" box and click "Subscribe".
- iCal will then download the calendar and bring you to a screen which allows you to give a title to that calendar. Check the "Refresh:" checkbox and select "every day" which will instruct iCal to check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
- That's it. Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the "Calendars" screen.
Microsoft Outlook 2007 - Windows:
- In Outlook 2007 Go to the Tools menu and click on Account Settings.
- Click on New from the Internet Calendar and enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file.
- Click Add.
- Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook in the Folder Name box and then click OK. The calendar will be listed under "Other Calendars" with the name you chose (it does not merge with "My Calendar").
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Google Account create one using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Add" in the "Other Calendars" box located at the bottom of the menu on the left.
- Under Add select "Import calendar".
- In the popup window, click "Choose file" to select the iCal file you downloaded above.
- Choose the calendar you'd like to import the schedule into using the "Calendar" drop-down. NOTE: If you don't want to import the schedule into an existing calendar, close this window and add a new calendar by clicking "Add" under "My calendars" . Then repeat the steps above to import.
- Go to http://www.yahoo.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Yahoo Account create one using the link provided at the top of the page.
- Click on the "+" sign located next to Calendars on the menu on the left, select "Subscribe to Calendar".
- Enter the URL of the iCalendar file, and select "Next" on the top menu. Add text to "Display As" and select "Save" on the top menu.
- The new calendar will now appear and is accessible from the Calendars menu located on the left hand side of the screen.