- Lobos vs. UTSA on 8/31 at 6 p.m. (YAFL & Bobblehead Day/Postgame Fireworks) -The first 2,500 fans will receive Coach Davie bobble heads, courtesy of Bank of Albuquerque. This is also Youth American Football League Day as selected youth teams will play at halftime. In addition, UNM will have a postgame fireworks show.
- Lobos vs. UNLV on 9/28 at 6 p.m. (Homecoming/Postgame Balloon Glow - The annual Homecoming game, including the presentation of the 2013 Homecoming Court. There also will be a postgame Balloon Glow, courtesy of Rainbow Ryders Hot Air Balloon Ride Company.
- Lobos vs. NMSU on 10/5 at 5 p.m.. (Rio Grande Rivalry/American Indian Night) - This game is sponsored by Route 66 Casino Hotel. Route 66 Casino Hotel is providing 10,000 glow in the dark pom-poms in addition to halftime entertainment that includes a Frisbee Dog Show, John Misita's K9's in Flight.
- Lobos vs. Utah State on 10/19 at 7 p.m. (Pink/Breast Cancer Awareness) - Annual "Lobos Love Pink" game, sponsored by UNM Hospitals for Breast Cancer Awareness.
- Lobos vs. Air Force on 11/8 at 7 p.m. (Heroes Night & Brian Urlacher Night) -The first 2,000 fans will receive Heroes Day mini replica helmets. Heroes Day as all fans with a valid military ID can purchase Turquoise & Cherry Level tickets for $10 each. There will be a Heroes Day display in our Howl Zone and Wounded Warriors recognition. There is also a 4 for $44 special (4 Regular Hot Dogs, 4 Small Sodas & 4 Cherry Level Seats) in honor of Brian Urlacher. There are only 444 of the 4 for $44 plans available for fansand the 4 for $44 promotion is available exclusively through unmtickets.com and The Lobo Ticket Office in The Pit. Brian Urlacher will be recognized at this game
- Lobos vs. Colorado State on 11/16 at 5 p.m. (Senior Night/Cherry Crush & Youth Night) - Senior Day, Cherry Crush & Youth Day. Get your Cherry Crush t-shirt for only $12.95 and you will receive one cherry level/GA ticket. Cherry Crush t-shirts are sold exclusively at the Lobo Den Store in The Pit Mon.-Fri. from Noon-5pm. You can also purchase a youth ticket (ages 2-18) for only $5 in the cherry, turquoise sections. UNM also will recognize its 2013 Hall of Honor inductees.
No scheduled events.