ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- University of New Mexico fans, now is your chance to invade the 2014 Mountain West Basketball Championships from March 10-15 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nev., and stay with the Lobo Nation at the team hotel.
Make your trip a little easier by hitching a ride on the Official Lobo Bus Trip with the Lobo Club and Alumni Lettermen’s Association. Each bus-trip participant will receive a premium Lobo item and the chance to win multiple Lobo gear packages. Don’t miss out on each pep rally or pregame reception as the bus will provide transportation to and from the Thomas & Mack Center so you can join in on the festivities.
Package options include:
- Bus and hotel only ($440/person double occupancy; $610/person single occupancy).
- Bus only ($250/person).
- Round-trip bus transportation to Las Vegas with snacks and drinks on board.
- Five-night hotel accommodations at the Official Lobo Hotel (South Point Hotel).
- Transportation to and from the hotel to each Lobo game and/or any pre-game receptions.
The deadline to register is Feb. 18. Packages including tickets to the MW Tournament are already SOLD OUT! But you can still purchase tickets through the following outlets:
- San Jose State - Tickets are now on sale. Visit www.sjsuspartans.com or call 408-924-7589.
- Boise State - Tickets are now on sale. Go to www.broncosports.com/tickets.
- Air Force - Tickets will go on sale at 9 a.m. on Jan. 6. Visit www.goairforcefalcons.com or 1-800-666-8723.
- Mountain West Basketball Championship all-session upper-bowl seats also are on sale now through the UNLV Ticket Office starting at $180, plus additional fees. For more information or to purchase seats, click HERE.
Call the Lobo Club at 925-CLUB (2582) or click HERE for the order form and reserve your spot on the bus!